- Payment is due in full before each lesson. Please pay for 4 lessons (1 month) at a time, via check. You may hand me payments in person, or drop them off in the payment box in my studio.
- Please give at least 48 hours notice if you need to cancel a lesson. Any less notice will result in no makeup lesson or refund. If sufficient notice is given, I will do my best to reschedule the lesson, or issue a credit. This is up to 3 lessons a quarter. Any cancellations over 3 will not be refunded for that quarter. Your time is valuable, and so is mine, so we can work together on making things that satisfy everyone's needs.
- Any lesson that I have to cancel will be made up or a credit will be given.
- Come prepared to lessons (see welcome letter). It makes for a better experience for everyone.
- Parents of young students: Parental support and interest is very important in helping young musicians succeed. Coming in at the end of the lesson to go over duties for the week, and what is expected for practicing, will help you and the student at home as they continue to study music. Music can be challenging, and everyone can use a helping hand and loving support to keep them motivated.
- Please contact me for current pricing, based on lesson length, level, and if lesson will be in person or online.
- In person lessons will be at my home studio in Salt Lake City, Utah.